Sunday, August 12, 2012

*** Mtg Deals Amazon.com - Service Worried Me that Potential Showers Could Have Destroy My Purchase


Glad to have done business with you.  However, my rating is 3 stars instead of 5 because the packaging did not seem to be waterproof.  Luckily, the cards were dry when they came.  However, if it had rained then they probably would have been soaked.  Other card sellers on Amazon that I have done business with send the card in a plastic sleeve that somehow seems to be sealed.  Therefore, through my rating I hope that I am able to be of assistance, such that if I buy cards from Mtg Deals again, I can be assured that rain will not soak them, and that this sealing should be quick, inexpensive and rather easy for Mtg Deals to improve their business system through.

No comments:

Post a Comment