Monday, February 11, 2013

1st Mono Green Pauper Infect Deck 3.1


The reason for this update is that when I played against a Red deck, an opponent of mine was able to make mince meat out of my creatures with kill spells because they were practically all 1 toughness.  Also, as fate would have it, I wasn’t pulling my Cystbearer, Blight Widow, and Blight Mamba cards as much as I would have liked to.  This should help fix that.

Also, another way this deck is optimized is that it is designed to win at a later turn date than before when I was trying for the kill on turn three.  That is, I figure if I put some more beef into my deck, it may be less easy to deal with in the long run.

Creature Cards (20, 18 With Infect)
4             4 Ichorclaw Myr
7             3 Blight Mamba
11           4 Glistener Elf
15           4 Cystbearer
15           0 Rot Wolf
18           3 Blight Widow
20           2 Elvish Herder

Boosters/Pump Cards (20)
4             4 Vines of Vastwood
8             4 Rancor
10           2 Gigantic Growth
14           4 Groundswell
16           2 Mutagenic Growth
18           2 Unnatural Predation
20           2 Sylvan Might

Land
20 Forests

The following are earlier versions of this deck.

http://craig-hamilton-mtg.blogspot.com/2013/02/updated-20-green-pauper-infect-deck.html

http://craig-hamilton-mtg.blogspot.com/2013/01/green-pauper-infect-deck.html

No comments:

Post a Comment