Sunday, October 20, 2013

Deck Name: 2nd Mono Green. Color: Green. Format: Pauper. Version 3.0 – Mana Ramp w/ Defender

2 Wall of Roots
4 Axebane Guardian (no change)
4 Overgrown Battlement (no change)
3 Wall of Vines
3 Wall of Tanglecord

Thuggish Creatures: 14
4 Thundering Tanadon   I don’t know what I was thinking when I selected this card.  It’s no good.
3 Rootbreaker Wurm  not necessary
2 Oakgnarl Warrior not necessary
2 Timbermaw Larvae
4 Timbermaw Larvae because this is such an awesome common.
3 Stampeding Rhino
4 Yavimaya Wurm
2 Giant Warthog
1 Ulamog’s Crusher

Other Stuff: 7
2 Naturalize
Untamed Might
2 Strider Harness
2 Kodama’s Reach
Having tried this deck, what I discovered was that my opponent quickly caught up on my mana ramp scheme.  Thus, to combat that by getting Axebane Guardian and Overgrown Battlement out of the graveyard:
3 Reclaim
3 Salvage

1 Kodama’s Reach

No comments:

Post a Comment