Saturday, April 6, 2013

MTG Commander Deck: Silvos, Rogue Elemental Version 6.0


Green Commander Deck Version 6.0
Creatures:
Vigor
Master of the Wild Hunt
Champion of Lambholt
Bellowing Tanglewurm
*Green Weaver Druid
Eternal Witness
*Gaea’s Herald
Mitotic Slime
Kodama of the North Tree
Pelakka Wurm
*Priest of Titania
Gaea’s Revenge
Ambush Viper
Cudgel Troll
*Wren’s Run Packmaster
Thrun, the Last Troll
*Arbor Elf
Acidic Slime
Palladium Myr
Daggerback Basilisk
Primordial Hydra
*Fyndhorn Elder
*Llanowar Elves
Timbermaw Larvae
Deadbridge Goliath
Garruk’s Packleader
Terra Stomper
*Sylvan Ranger
Brawn
*Ezuri’s Archers
Leatherback Baloth
*Ezuri, Renegade Leader
Rampaging Baloth’s
*Fyndhorn Elves
Omnath, Locus of Mana
*Elvish Arch Druid
*Joraga Treespeaker
*Copperhorn Scout
*Boreal Druid
Mwonvuli Beast Tracker
*Deranged Hermit
Khalni Hydra
Wall of Tanglecord
*Mul Daya Channelers
Dungrove Elder
Wickerbough Elder
Wolfbriar Elemental
* Elvish Visionary

Instants and Sorceries:
Fog
Primal Bellow
Vines of Vastwood
Cultivate
Kodama’s Reach
Naturalize
Beast Within
Not of this World
Increasing Savagery

Artifacts:
Semblance Anvil
Whispersilk Cloak
Grappling Hook
Trailblazer’s Boots
Basilisk Collar

Enchantments:
Eldrazi Conscription
Gigantiform
Awakening Zone
Asceticism

Forests:  33

Note: Elves are noted by an asterisk (*)

Discussion:
When I first started this deck, I am not sure if it was because the competition was not as good, but however, this deck in comparison to its earlier incarnations relies a lot on cards that have fairly low casting costs for a green Commander Deck.  The most expensive creature car cast cost is Eldrazi Conscription, clocking in at 8 mana.  I have gotten rid of several cards that require 8 mana or more, such as Gigantomancer, and Kozilek, Butcher of Truth, and Terastodon.  Depending on how play goes I may bring one or 2 back, but however there once was a time where I was hoping to play cards like It That Betray's and that like most of the others are not coming back at least for no other reason than that it was stolen out of my house.  Likewise, I have also gotten rid of the Elvish Piper because I have no use for it now that I have trimmed my deck down to size, meaning that it no longer has creatures so huge and fat.  Go figure, because when my weight went up, the size of my creatures came down.

No comments:

Post a Comment