Friday, February 10, 2012

Review of Starcitygames.com ***** A Great Place to Buy MTG Cards


I am ever grateful to Star City. I have used their website countless times. I challenge you to find a typographical error on Star City’s website. You probably won’t! The search engine provides accurate results, and Star City is a great place to work on building a deck. And, though this search engine and the information on it is free, I urge to not to accept it as a free gift. A good rule in life is to always make an effort to return a favor if you can. As the old saying goes, users are losers! The prices are reasonable. The service is great. They are not a scam.

I am in favor of supporting local businesses, and Star City is not local, but they provide a free service so in my opinion, if the local store, Game Nite, is all out of a certain product, then I look to Star City. If Star City doesn’t have it, I look to Amazon.com.

To top it off, the last time I bought from them, they sent me 4 free tokens. I think it is totally cool to have tokens from Star City. So, I am joyfully returning the favor by including the tokens in my decks, writing this in my review, and I’ll probably end up telling a few people in person. I hope it increases their business. I am already using 2 of the tokens. One is of a white 1/1 Soldier, another is of a green 2/2 Wolf. Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment