Friday, February 10, 2012

Review of Iwamori of the Open Fist ** Why did I buy this card?

Is made a reading mistake when I bought this card. I thought it read “put a legendary creature into play,” as in I get to put a legendary creature card into play. However, it is actually “Each opponent may put a legendary creature card in into play.” I, myself, would not get to put an extra legendary creature into play unless some ability said otherwise. Though most players probably wouldn’t have a legendary creature to put into the game, why risk it? Iwamori is not a good enough card to take that kind of risk with. Though it is a 5/5 with trample that only costs 4 mana, which is actually kind of swell, this card is not that great because of its other ability. Also, it doesn’t make a good Commander card because it is easily removed to the graveyard, and needs beefing to do any real damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment