Saturday, April 7, 2012

1st MTG Cleanup: 4 Games at Hidden Hobbies in Wareham - Public Errata


Key
/ = date
"" = in an unusual place
xxx = last name removed for privacy
* = applies to entire document file, which is .txt


Reports to www.thedci.com.  Some written some copied and pasted.
7 copies made of my errata to this document
www.facebook.com/craig.nelson.hamilton
craig-hamilton-mtg.blogspot.com
2 thumb drives
2 computers
1 cd/dvd
Written in Microsoft Notepad.
Note:  Verify sanction # using www.thedci.com for 5. to determine which game I posted 5. to.
Note:  Using Gregorian calender.
Note:  Computers make mistakes, and that is okay.

1.
4/6/2012, www.thedci.com errors noticed.
Attempted www.thedci.com post, but my laptop ran out of batteries.

2.
4 known posts made on 4/7/2012 to www.thedci.com.
Only parts or possibly none of each post went through.
"3." the first, was not saved by me and is unknown to me.
The post with respect to FNM "4." most likely went through perfectly.
The post with respect to Anthony "6." most likely went through perfectly.

4.  FNM www.thedci.com report posted 4/7/2012.
Standard
sanction #: 12-03-3247593
2012-03-02 (March 2)
I was not at this event.

errata 1 to 4.: This probably went through to www.thedci.com

5.  Posted 4/7/2012 - Event 2 Commander, may have wrong event sanction #, check www.thedci.com if necessary to verify.
Booster Draft
Sanction #: 12-03-3303812
2012-03-01 (March 1)
1st lines that may have been posted to www.thedci.com 1-9.  *Line numbers not included in posts.
"line 1: At my 2nd event, unknown Commander variant was played.
line 2:  This event may be improperly titled Booster Draft.
line 3:  There were 8 players.
line 4:  Instead of playing 1 on 1, 4 players played 2 games each in free for all.
line 5:  At event 2, 4 players played each other at 2 tables.
line 6:  In game 1, I was first loser, Ramon 2nd loser.
line 7:  In round 2, the 4 greatest round 1 losers played.
line 8:  In round 2, I placed 2nd, ahead of Ramon, and the someone else also named Craig.
line 9:  Alicia was a kind hostess, such that pizza damage was minimized."

2nd lines that may have been posted to 12-03-3303812, but should not have been:
"line 10?:  1Win(+3) Alecia Ashley - I won a game against her, but I had a bye.
line 11?:   I am not sure if that is counted as a win."

Correct posts to Booster Draft www.thedci.com.
1:  Incorrect match results.
2:  Incorrect opponent(s) listed.
3:  Incorrect event format listed.

errata to 5. not sent to www.thedci.com:
"1Win(+3) Alecia Ashley - I won a game against her, but I had a bye."
line 1:  The date of this game is 3/29/2012 not 2012-03-01.
line 2:  It may not have been posted.
line 3:  Quotation comes from possibly mistaken post, possibly posted to www.thedci.com not noticed at Paul's Bean and Bagel, but noticed at home.
line 4:  I attempted to sign on at "hotspot," a wireless network, earlier on 4/7/2012 but was unsuccessful.
line 5:  This quotation from, errata to 5., is commentary on my first Extended game.
line 6:  If questioned, see event sanctioning number for whether or not I posted this to Commander/Booster Draft or Extended.

errata 1 to 5.:  This, 5., is event 2 game type of variant of Commander unknown, but not 2 Headed Giant.
errata 2 to 5.:  I either lost my card at game 2 or 3.

6.  This post was most likely done correctly.  1st game of Commander.
Event#:  12-02-3280403
"line 1: Loss(+0) Anthony xxx
line 2:  The judge was questioned by Ramon, resulting in an incorrect ruling.
line 3:  Later, Anthony was informed via ruling printout.
line 4:  That night, I accepted the ruling, thinking it was a Golden Rule instance.
line 5:  Anthony helped me that night.
line 6:  He informed me of a previously unknown way to use Omnath, Locus of Mana, but successfully attempted the prevention of a legal use of Omnath, Locus of Mana.
line 7:  I am cool with it.
Other

errata to 6.:  Was this really February?  According to Google it was, and www.amazon.com hints that Google has the correct date.  Therefore, I am accepting that, February 16, as the date of my first sanctioned Commander game.

7.  My 2nd Extended game seems to have been recorded perfectly.  The names sound familiar.  Played 4/5/2012.
T 1-1
W 2-1 Ramon
L 0-2
L 0-2

errata 1 to 7.:  This is game 4.
errata 2 to 8.:  DCI card found.

No comments:

Post a Comment