Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Review of Jaddi Lifestrider * You have to struggle to find anything good about this card.


I have a few complaints about this card.  For example, it is essentially a defender, but it does not have defender written on it.  That is sometimes cards with defender are worth playing even though they can’t attack because there are cards that say, “Creatures with defender have…”  Also, tapping a creature to gain a mere 2 life, which is roughly it’s ability, is just plain worthless.  Taping creatures leaves you open for attack, and unless you have a card that untaps creatures, there is really no redeeming aspect to this card other than that it put an artist to work, and a logician to work.  Hey!  They can’t all be good cards.  You would need several cards that untap all of your creatures to make Jaddi Lifestrider even close to being worth it.
If I remember correctly, Jaddi Lifestrider was in my first deck.  Back when I was completely clueless.  I can’t say that I know everything now, but after getting whooped a few times with this card in my deck, I took it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment