Saturday, April 7, 2012

2nd MTG Cleanup



    1. Placed 8 of 12 at my second Extended MTG tournament. I might have done even better if I had remembered to put all the cards I wanted to have in my deck.



      I went undefeated in Magic: The Gathering at Friday Night Magic!

      www.wizards.com
      I crushed Friday Night Magic at Hidden Hobbies with a perfect record!
      Like ·  · Share

        • Craig Hamilton 
          I did not play FNM. Yesterday, Friday night, I tried to submit an appeals form, but may have been successful. My laptop battery went dead. Today I submitted 4 appeals forms, 3 of which I saved because I possibly made an error on one or two. There are three important appeals, one of which might have an error on it. The games I played where on Thurs. I have played at 4 events total, each time at Hidden Hobbies in Wareham. If I am undefeated at FNM, it is because I have not played a sanctioned game of it yet.
          5 hours ago · Like

       



    2. Craig Hamilton shared a link

      .
      6 hours ago

      I guess Ramon or Anthony is my master. You never know who your master is unless you are the master because it takes one to know one.



      Level 6 Apprentice in Magic: The Gathering.

      www.wizards.com
      Where do you rank? Check your own Magic: The Gathering level by going to planeswalkerpoints.com.
      Like ·  · Share
       



    3. Craig Hamilton
      20 hours ago via Amazon




      • 'Gigantiform - Zendikar Rare - Magic the Gathering' by Wizards of the Coast
        www.amazon.com
        Brand New in Mint Condition shipped to you in protective case by Collector's Cache!

        Buy on Amazon

        · via Amazon

      Like · 
       



    4. Craig Hamilton
      Wednesday via Mobile

    Craig Hamilton shared a link

    .
    February 21

    Finished 2nd at my first sanctioned tournament. Thanks Ramon! You are a great teacher.



    Level 1 Prodigy in Magic: The Gathering.

    www.wizards.com
    Where do you rank? Check your own Magic: The Gathering level by going to planeswalkerpoints.com.
     1 2Like ·  · Share
     



  1. Ramon W. Lopez shared a link

    .
    February 17

    All because someones been doing it for years does not make them a expert. Stick with me and you will go places. Info right from Wizards site. 

    3/1/2010 You can keep green mana in your mana pool indefinitely while Omnath is on the battl...See More



    Omnath, Locus of Mana (Worldwake) - Gatherer - Magic: The Gathering

    gatherer.wizards.com
    Gatherer is the Magic Card Database. Search for the perfect addition to your deck. Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. See cards from the most recent sets and discover what players just like you are saying about them.
     3Like ·  · Share

      • Craig Hamilton Thanks so much Ramon! Is there any way of taking this dispute to a higher level? Is there perhaps a district judge that can overturn this ruling? Perhaps, make a post in Wizards asking about what to do if there was a legal move that was ruled to be illegal by the acting judge at the store during a tournament. Also, according to my religion I can't act as a witness, so I need you, and perhaps some others at the store to be witnesses that a in a dispute, a judge made an improper ruling that possibly resulted in the loss of a game and a match. In my opinion, the results of the match between Anthony and I should be nullified.
        February 17 at 12:31pm · Like


      • Ramon W. Lopez It not the first time it has happen. Also I been calling each day to find out the prize. Unfortunately, made the assumption that by paying to play you win booster packs. Which obviously turned out to be false. I figure those promo cards you get in a free game as a price. Since they are given to the store for that purpose. I'm playing else where tonight. If your up to a few games this weekend let me know.
        February 17 at 4:20pm · Like

      • Craig Hamilton Yeah! I an interested, but I have to see if it fits with Meg's schedule, and she is not awake yet.
        February 18 at 6:53am · Like

     


  2. Hide from Timeline

    Craig Hamilton
    February 3

    3rd Snake Exercise: Egypt Made Easy by Fun With a Variation of the Pentatonic Scale

    3:1  At the 5th fret, on the 6th string, the fattest string, chromatically ascend 2 notes.  When you ascend 2 chromatic notes from the 5th fret, the fret you with end on is the 6th fret.3:2  When ascending from the 5th fret chromatically, ...
    Continue Reading ...
    Like ·  · Share
     

No comments:

Post a Comment